Our Adoption Story

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A REFERRAL

We are having a very exciting week! - yes, it is Christmastime and the Steelers play tonight, but I am talking about adoption excitement!  We received our approval from our government (I171A) on Thursday, we talked to our adoption agency (Youth With A Mission) on Friday. We called back on Saturday asking her to go-ahead with the referral we talked about. We worked really hard on getting the Dossier finished on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday night we received our referral, our doctor looked it over Wednesday morning, we got some forms notarized and we drove to MO to visit Julie’s parents. We mailed our forms in today (Thursday) and our heads are spinning.
God is so gracious and we are soo excited! We also received a call today from Life Song letting us know we received a matching grant – so any new donations to our travel expenses will be doubled!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys and to one day meet the little one. Adoption is so beautiful to me. I am so excited. Can I say that again? Love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete