Our Adoption Story

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mark’s testimony

I became a Christian when I was in the 7th grade. I had grown up in a
large catholic family, the youngest of 7 children. I went to church
every week but did not hear the gospel. God brought a young pastor and
his family to our neighborhood who shared the gospel with me when I
asked how I can go to heaven. The Holy Spirit came into my heart and I
was made new. I have learned and grown in Christ by his grace daily. I
love God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit with my
whole heart. I also love His word and am grateful for the chance to
spend time with Jesus most everyday.

I need the gospel every day. I normally walk in the freedom that I
have in Christ. I love time with my children and appreciate the
uniqueness of each. I am grateful that God loves me as his adopted
child.

Julie and I see our seeking to adopt as a direct result of God's
spirit guiding us. We are seeking as a family to live out the gospel -
we have been blessed to be a blessing. God has loved us for the sake
of others. We are really grateful to be part of His amazing kingdom
story.

No comments:

Post a Comment